What is Walla Golf?
Not your typical golf pro...
Kristin is all about the pursuit of knowledge and empowerment in your golf swing. She hopes all her students leave her with a sense of their own true method of swinging a club, not just what the pros do. Golf may be played by a set of rules from the USGA, but your golf is all about you.
What makes golf fun for you? What makes golf addictive to you? What makes you play your best?
Kristin's goals in teaching are to help people learn to help themselves. Truth is, you hit a lot more golf shots when you're NOT with your swing coach, so what do you do when things go awry? Being able to understand and appreciate your own tendencies and habits as a golfer is paramount to improving your scoring.
Join Kristin on a journey of self discovery. I promise, you won't regret it.
The tenets of WALLA GOLF:
- FEEL feedback over RESULT feedback
- POSITIVE affirmations over NEGATIVE self-talk...What can I learn from every shot?
- GOOD MISSES over PERFECTION
- MASTERING THE GAME over HITTING THE BALL
- Swinging FREELY is more important than being PERFECT
- BELIEVING you're right is more important than BEING right
- Using MOMENTUM over MUSCLE
- EFFORTLESS POWER over POWERLESS EFFORT
- EMPOWERING through UNDERSTANDING
- A Swing FEEL is worth 1,000 swing thoughts
- A golf swing shouldn't be painful, strenuous, or difficult to repeat
- It's good when it's easy and it's easy when it's good